This is a list of the 2010 line-up of our 5 guest lectures in the course DM2578 Social Media Technologies:
- Therese Reuterswärd, Former KTH Media Technology student and Digital Communications Manager at Electrolux, "From visitors to business: Using Social Media in the enterprise"
- Håkan Selg, Senior Research Scientist at the Swedish IT-users Center, Uppsala University, "Social Software: Actors, motives and effects"
- Axel Andén, Editor in chief at Medievärlden, "Media recovering from the realtime shock"
- Katarina Elevant, Ph.D. student at KTH Media Technology, "Weather Web 2.0 and collaborative observations of weather: A bottom-up practice for sustainability?"
- Ted Valentin, Internet entrepreneur, "Building a (social) website in 24 hours"
We also had a another guest lecturer planned for the course but we unfortunately had to cancel due to illness:
- Victor Galaz, Ph.D., Stockholm Resilience Center/Stockholm University, "Can information technology really help save the planet? Collective intelligence and supernetworks in global health governance"
Here is the subsequent, Social Media Technologies 2011 line-up.
Skicka en kommentar