This is a list of the 2011 line-up of our 8 guest lectures in the course DM2578 Social Media Technologies:
- Jonas Bosson, hacker and former KTH computer science student. "Building a social service for charities and webshops".
- Jorge Zapico, Ph.D. student at KTH Center for Sustainable Communication (CESC), "Sustainable Internet: Social media in a sustainable future".
- Pernilla Josefsson, Ph.D. student at KTH Media Technology, "E-learning"
- Henrik Åhman, Ph.D. student at KTH, Human-Computer Interaction group, "A war on totality: Social media form a postmodern perspective"
- Gustaf Lundström, student at KTH M.Sc. student in Media Management, "Social Media: A shortcut to democracy?"
- Wu Qi, journalist for the Southern People Weekly, China, "Passive Governor: Censorship in Chinese online forums"
- Therese Reuterswärd, Former KTH Media Technology student and Online Market Manager at Scandic Hotels, "Relationship marketing through social media"
- David Kjelkerud, Former KTH Media Technology student and co-founder or Readmill, "How we built Readmill"
Beyond these guests, I also gave six lectures in the course (one each week, most often based/structured around the course literature), namely:
- "Network theory"